From time to time, we have discussed about the ” Digital Journalists Solidarity”. Now the time to submit your requests has arrived. We cordially welcome you as you prepare to submit the request.
Digital Journalists Solidarity can be considered as a team that works collectively to protect and strengthen your knowledge, skills and labour rights as a professional engaged in the digital field. It can also be considered as a team that works collectively to take hold of opportunities in this regard.
Are you a…..
- Digital Media Journalist or a Media Worker?
- Freelance journalist or media worker working for digital media organization/section or websites?
- Professional who runs active websites as a small team?
- Person who exercises the right to a responsible media role in a social media network space?
If so, imagine that you have entered a space where you can do something productive.
If you would like to become a member of the Digital Journalists Solidarity, please draw your attention to the following:
- This solidarity is prepared to tolerate the opinions of one another.
- This solidarity accepts diversity.
- This solidarity respects ethics and the benefit of the public.
- This is a solidarity that operates voluntarily
- This solidarity is ready to commit itself to the progress and cooperation of the field of digital media.
The Free Media Movement is spearheading the initiative to form the Digital Journalists Solidarity. The Free Media Movement is a media institute that has been working for over 28 years in defending democracy, the right to freedom of expression and media freedom comprising of journalists and human rights activists working voluntarily.
To become a member of the Digital Journalists Solidarity, fill out the form given below and send.
I am ready to call you soon.
Convener – Free Media Movement